:)

So, I don't usually comment on the results shows, but today- I totally called it. My pick has a tendency to go home 3rd. Well, 3 of the 5 years now they have. Ok... that's all about that.

This week is glorious, really. My kitchen is finally getting repaired from the water damage that happened in January. Today my house smells like paint, and I didn't even have to do it. Here are some lovely pictures of the chaos that my kitchen and living room are in this week.




Also, I found out the reason my AC wasn't working is because the HOA controls when they are available. Which might not sound glorious, but it sure beats wondering why it wasn't working a week ago. Also, my pool opens in like 9 days... I work days, but I am still pretty psyched about being able to come home and hang out by the pool. Besides, this way maybe I can tan with out getting fried... hey, a girl can dream.

In addition, I have found a cereal I actually like. I don't know who thought about putting chocolate bits inside a healthy cereal, but bless Kellog's for taking them up on it. Special K, Chocolatey Delight - try it.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum