Busy busy, beef and pork!

What a glorious weekend. Thursday I picked up Marissa from the airport and we drove home to Shahna’s batchelorette party. Even sober, girls are silly. Give them a little chocolate and a couple of games, and they’ll talk about anything.

Friday morning I was on flower patrol. Apparently they think I am responsible. We had the luncheon at the park and the weather was gorgeous. The wedding was perfectly lovely. The reception was busy, and they got lots of very nice things. I ate way too much cake.

Saturday was Cannon’s birthday. He turned 8. His baptism was in the morning and we had a bit of a party after. He likes wiener roasts, so that’s what we did. After that we went to Georgetown so he could have a second birthday celebration.

Today is Mother’s Day. So I woke up and actually made breakfast. To go the extra mile I made lunch today too ;) Daniel came out, which was a nice surprise. It was a lovely day.

Other happenings this weekend, I got to talk to John’s dad :) which made me super happy. Also, Monica and I packed the kitchen out into the living room. Now let’s just hope the contractors really can finish the job in a week.

1 comments:

    On 11:26 AM, May 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

    I especially love the title of this entry! :)

    Busy Busy Teach Teach!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum