Tired

I've been up since 2:15am to be at the airport for a 5:30 flight. I now know that sleeping til 3 is perfectly acceptable. None the less, I am tired. I am in Houston this week. It has already proven to be interesting. Mapquest has the center on the wrong side of the street, a one way street that I circled about 3 times before Michael came to save me. I got to meet most of the key players - very briefly and willl spend the rest of the week doing some information sharing and training. Should be fun, or at least educational for me as well as them, I am guessing.

I did find my hotel alright, of course after I got everything hauled in to check in, they told me they were overbooked and they had moved my reservation to their sister hotel. All is well, all is well. I don't have a fridge, but I guess that just means I can't order pizza and make it last for a week ;)

1 comments:

    On 8:38 PM, June 05, 2007 Anonymous said...

    heck, if you are on a business trip, you don't try to save money - you use the money that is alotted to you to eat!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum