Made it to Wednesday

SOOOOoooo, I have enough of the town figured out not to get lost... at least about a 5 mile radius. It's the one way streets that had me lost, but really, the U turns get you going the other direction pretty quick. Last night I went to the mall, tonight I tried a place called Pappas. Apparently they are all over the place, but Utah is not one of th places that they are... I ordered the grilled catfish, but then got tempted to try the Royale Sauce. Oh My Goodness. It is a white wine cream sauce with crawfish tails, shrimp, mushrooms, and spinach.

I don't know why they call it a sauce. Seriously, it's a meal in and of itself. I also had crab fingers. I think crab fingers are a funny thing. Seriously? Do crabs have fingers??? Also, something Utah doesn't have. Tasty though, super super tasty.

Ok, so maybe I like to talk about food, but only when it's really good. Besides, if I am going to have to put in extra bike time, I may as well share the love.

1 comments:

    On 7:25 AM, June 07, 2007 Anonymous said...

    I know a guy who takes pictures of his food and posts them. Your site is much more delicious now.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum