Sorry

I didn't die, I've just been busy. Last week I was in Laredo. Jeremy makes me work long days ;)

Friday, John got here. I've had other things to do that don't involve sitting in front of a computer... Saturday we went grocery shopping and to the movie. We saw Fantastic 4, Rise of the Silver Surfer. It was alright. We were going to go to Pirates, but it was going to start too late, and we had to be up early on Sunday. I probably would have liked Fan 4 more, if I had not been in the mood for Pirates. Sunday we went downtown to see the taping of "Music and the Spoken Word." If you're going to come to Salt Lake, you should check out the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. They are amazing really. And, since they were going on tour the rest of the time John is here, we had to get it in quickly. We also went to church and then wandered around Temple Square. The missionaries were great. I learned a few things about the tabernacle I hadn't known before. When we got home, I made dinner. It is, afterall, what I do.

Today, I am at work. I have never not wanted to be somewhere this much before.

1 comments:

    On 7:20 AM, June 19, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Where are the pictures as promised? Rod

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum