Quiet

It's been a pretty quiet couple of weeks. Which, if you were wondering, is not a bad thing. Really.... there's just not much to talk about. I am super looking forward to the next week though :) Me, my mom, and a few of my aunts and uncles are going on our first cruise! ALASKA BABY!!! Not only is it going to be fun just because it is - but I am very much looking forward to being disconnected for a week. WooHoo... 7 more days till my 7 days of Yay!

I was really hoping to finish the class I am taking for work, but the server is down... maybe I will pack instead ;)

I promise to take pictures (of the cruise - not the packing :P)

2 comments:

    Working at The Men's Wearhouse I dress a lot of people for cruises. They sound wonderful, particularly the Alaska one. You should have a great time.

     

    Take care of my parents would ya? Im a little worried they may fall overboard. haha jk but I hope you guys have a great time!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum