Friday

Friday, in the words of our great Captain Gunnar, the weather was not with us. We were traveling through a front, but one that seemed to be following us. The waves were big enough and the wind rough enough that they actually closed most of the decks. The crew spent most of the day trying to find a place that they could feel the waves the least. I spent my day counting my blessings, including that apparently, I don’t get seasick. I didn’t take a Dramamine, put on a weird little patch, or use the sea bands. I just never got sick. As it turns out, a few of them are still feeling a little dizzy today. Did I mention, I am counting my blessings? Friday night was the farewell show from the dance troupe and the crew of the ship. My hat goes off to the team. They did an absolutely awesome job. 15,000 meals a day, and running an 1,100 room hotel while it moves through the ocean, keeping everyone entertained, fed, buzzed, and safe – what a job!







0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum