Sweet Potato Fries

The Arctic Circle that is dangerously close to my house is a test site. What that means is that you can get things there that you can't always get at other ACs. One of the things they are market testing right now is Sweet Potato Fries.
I had tried similar fries in another establishment. I drove by and saw the sign going up, I have basically been craving them ever since. Last night I gave in.
I have this to say about them - pick one or the other. They are fries and served with ACs fry sauce, but they were also slightly sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. It was the equivalent of kettle corn, which I strongly oppose. Salt or Sugar, but NOT both. I tried them as sweet and they were actually quite good. I tried them as salty and also quite good, but I just can't get on board with them being both.

Now you know :)

Oh yes, John got his letter from the London Embassy today. Onward, ever onward...

1 comments:

    Woohoo!! By the way...I have a blog now too!!! Check it out sometime!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum