Mama Mia!

It has been a good week so far. Interesting, but good. I've never been in town when they started preparing for a hurricane :S I can't say I am sad that I should be leaving before it gets close enough to feel. Besides what we are doing at work to get ready, it's on every news channel and everywhere you go you can hear people talking about it. It has given me a lot to think about, really... a different perspective.

Tonight after work, I got to hang out with my friend Justin. We went to see Mama Mia! I must say, if you are a lover of musicals - and ALL that that entails - you will not be disappointed. Cheesy lines, songs that break out of no where, choreography that everyone in town magically knows, songs that no one but the singer can hear, and lots of cute bare chested boys ;)
If you are not a lover of the musical - just stay away. It's not for you, and those of us who love it don't want to hear you complain :P

2 comments:

    On 4:47 PM, August 28, 2008 Anonymous said...

    ...but Pierce Brosnan really can't sing... at all.

     

    I agree with Dav - no clue why they casted Pierce.....oh well - it was a great show anyway!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum