Wii

This evening I went up to visit Monica while she was dog sitting. The house she is at has PS3 and a Wii... Yeah, I am a Karaoke superstar :) OK, so I was really good at the 80s stuff, but the current Pop... not so much.
As far as the Wii goes, it's only my 3rd time ever playing. The first time was at a party with way too many people all needing to take turns, I am not a very good sharer. The middle time was when Matt brought his over. That was much more fun. I learned how to drive knitted cows into scarecrows AND found out I like to box.
This time we were not really sure at all how to play the games they had, so we spent a little time realizing my video driving skills are not improving - yay mariokart- and then we played a game that taught you all kinds of poses with the controller. Since I am far from being considered a "Natural" it was probably super useful.

Ok, so the dog she is sitting is called a Doodle, yes, really. It's a retreiver/poodle mix. It's like the biggest poodle you'll ever see. Big black dog with floppy ears and curly hair. Slightly creepy, very good natured, but I think I will go for something a little smaller, should my future hold dog ownership.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum