David C – it was unmemorable that by the end of the song, I had already forgotten what it was he sang… bad sign, especially because I like him.

Syesha –how can she not think it was a Tina Turner impression when she wore the same dress?? Tamyra did a better job when she was on Mad about You a couple of years ago. Also, is it just me or does she have the most versatile hair ever?

Jason – I still want him to cut his hair. He actually changed the song a little, imagine that.

David A – So far the only song that showed off any range tonight.

Davis C – weird song, well done.

Syesha – the tears were a bit much.

Jason – I know I am probably communist, but Bob Dylan is kind of hit or miss for me. And Jason forgetting the lyrics, was not so cool, but I still actually liked this one better.

David A – A classic, different enough to say it was, but true enough to know why it is a classic.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum