Season 7....

Round 1

David Cook – U2 will always be king, but that was AMAZING

David Archuleta – Ok, so I never really noticed how he does close his eyes a lot…I hate that song, it’s not his fault.

Round 2

DC – It felt like an 80s rock song, that’s a good thing. I think Simon got irritated by being accused of being a Cook fan… He’s swung the other way very fast

DA – He reminds me a lot of Reuben. He is GREAT at his thing, in this case Ballads, but when he gets out of his chosen genre he becomes extremely ordinary. But hey, lots of people get by with one genre… I mean, check out Frank Sinatra

Ps – May 13th has been declared Frank Sinatra day :) Now is the time to buy your sport coat and hair gel.

Round 3

DC – Have I mentioned I am a fan?

DA – I could listen to him for a long time, but I can’t really watch him. Hey, that reminds me, did anyone else see Justin Guarini in the audience a while back? Is he still around??


I am pretty sure I am going to be kicked out of the state, but I am voting Cook.

I’m trying to decide on the judges… do you think they are just trying to throw those Vegas odd makers off? Or maybe trying to help Cook lose so that he makes more money?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum