Memorial Day Movie Marathon

Oh yeah, it was a totally rainy icky day, so Monica and I celebrated her belated birthday by spending our entire Monday inside the movie theater. We saw Indiana Jones, Prince Caspian, and Iron Man. Talk about a range of emotions to have compressed into less than 7 hours. I probably could have done with out the aliens, but other than that, I really enjoyed all 3 shows.

I learned 2 things from this experience. 1-standing in lines before movies is pointless. We got there right as the movies were starting and we had perfect seats for all of them, even though the theaters were packed when we got in. 2- Order the super nachos. They are the only food item I have found in a theater that actually felt like I got my money's worth. $5.75 and there were so many of them I couldn't finish. Trust me, for as much as I love nachos - THAT is a feat.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum