A good weekend

So, I am not going to start on Dancing with the stars, but does watching Priscilla Presley scare anyone else but me??? They commented on her face never giving her away - HOW COULD IT? There is more BOTOX than blood in those veins.

Sooo I had a fabulous weekend. Mom came down and we had a little retail therapy. What I was shopping for was a bargain... I don't really need anything. So, Friday night we went to Sears Grand - off a tip from the ladies at work. I did NOT have a good experience. I found a basketfull of stuff I liked, and it was all marked BOGO, but when I got to the register, it was BOGO if you get the same thing, in different colors... Who really needs multiple shirts of the same in different colors? I was less than pleased.

Saturday we went downtown and tried to catch the second half of conference. We didn't get in, but we did watch from the theater in the North Visitor's Center... so it was all good. Then I took Mom to my favorite Sushi place and taught her how to order only things that were cooked :D Then we found the REAL bargain shopping :D I got 2 new dresses and 2 tops that will be fun to wear. The only thing I didn't find was a new jacket - so that is still on the list.

Sunday we watched conference and then Mom went home. It was fun to have her here though. I hate living 3 hours away from my family. One of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Thanks Mom!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum