We’re almost there

Tomorrow is Friday. I’ve made it a whole week working from home. I miss having everything I need at the click of a mouse, but it’s been good to be where I can be useful. As I was hanging out clothes this evening I couldn’t help but notice the inordinate amount of little boys swim trunks. I think today is the only day my nephew hasn’t spent the day outside under the attack of a squirt gun, his friend’s dad’s hose, or Bear Lake. I don’t remember life being so wet when I was little. Now, I have pictures that tell me my memory is wrong, but a memory can be like that when you are as old and senile as me :)

Tonight I have a migraine. So if this is not making much sense, I apologize. Nothing a good night's rest won't fix :)

1 comments:

    On 1:45 PM, June 09, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Old? Nah. Senile? Probably.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum