Stop lights

Today I am grateful for stop lights. For the last 2 evenings I have ended up taking routes home that have had stop light malfunctions. I grew up in a town with 1 stoplight, and it was probably not all that necessary. I honestly thought a 4 way stop would have been more than sufficient. Driving down State street for 20 blocks at 5 PM with no stop lights has opened my eyes.

Institute last night was fairly entertaining. The focus was on how our differences can be used to make a more whole life picture. Talking about the way that people perceive and react to things can provide much laughter - it's easy to laugh after the fact and when it's not your misperception.

After we sat and chatted with Barry to hear about his Hawaiian vacation. I am, of course, completely jealous.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum