catch up

Sorry Friends, my internet connection has been more frustration than it was worth to keep trying after work. So here's what's been going on. We tie dyed shirts- they turned out awesome, I didn't get any pics, but I think I am going to talk my roommates into doing it again, so maybe then. Friday and Saturday I had an honest to goodness white trash yardsale. I have the sunburn and a wad of ones to prove it :) I also got news that my cute friend Nikki is having twins:) SO excited for her :)
Sunday we were invited to my aunt and uncle's home for a BBQ....mmmmm... it was way worth staying the extra day for. Plus, we got to see their new grandson. He is beautiful.
I took an alternate route home last night, trying to find a road with less construction. I thought I had a winner until I got this side of Evanston. I live in Utah. I should realize that a 3 hour drive is bound to have multiple stretches of road construction. It was a pipe dream. When I got home my roommates had invited people over to play games. It was a good way to get back into the swing of things :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum