A day at the hospital

I am home home today. My mom had to have surgery on her foot, so I am hanging out in Dingle for a couple of weeks to help out. The surgery went well, and only took about 45 minutes. We were only at the hospital for about 5 hours. Modern medicine is a miracle and a blessing.

Oddly enough, the story my mom is choosing to tell everyone when they call to see how she is, is about me passing out in her room while they were putting in her IV. I have watched all kinds of hospital procedures and given blood multiple times, but for some reason today, it was too much. I’ve never passed out before, ever, and if I get to choose, I will never do it again.

Other than that, not a whole lot happening in Dingle. Mom has lots of projects planned for the next 2 weeks, so I guess we’ll see :)

1 comments:

    On 9:17 PM, June 03, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Tell her that I said "quit faking and get better".

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum