It's just like....

So, yesterday I did something I haven’t done in probably 5 years. I rode a bicycle. Not a stationary bike, a real bicycle. I liked it. Rule number 1 for riding a bike in Dingle – close your mouth. Rule number 2 – don’t follow the mosquito abatement truck.

Today was a rather frustrating day. It turns out I can only get a signal for my internet card in the early morning or in the evening, but mid day is worthless. It is hard to stay connected to centers across the world when you can’t get online. I finally gave up and went to town.

I also found out that one of my favorite people at work is moving on to pursue other opportunities. I am excited for her, but selfishly sad. I do wish her the best though, she deserves it all.

Mom is well. She over did it today, but sometimes you need a little more incentive to take it easy. It is hard when you go as hard as she does all the time to be told to SIT for 3 weeks.

Tomorrow- I am mowing the lawn :) Woo hoo – 3 hours of natural light!

1 comments:

    On 3:50 PM, June 08, 2006 Anonymous said...

    You know that I'd LOVE to mow the lawn if I were over there. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum