tagged - again

I have been tagged... thanks Bri ;)
Here are the rules. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts... it seems everything about is weird or at least slightly off center. I am not sure I should be proud of that, but oh well... it is what it is.

1- I have worked for the same company for over 1/3 of my life. I am only 30 years old - I think that's an accomplishment.

2- I am engaged but have NO IDEA when I will be able to get married. It can't happen soon enough for either of us, but the government holds all the keys.

3- I love my little home. It really is just little, but it is mine and it is home. I won't lie, I wish it was self cleaning.

4- I like performance reality shows - but I HATE the relationship ones. So I can't get enough of American Idol and Dancing with the Stars... but I shut off the Bachelor as soon as it comes on. I can take or leave Amazing Race and Survivor.

5- Dingle really is my favorite place in the world. I am so blessed that my job is flexible enough to allow me to spend time there. I love having my family everywhere - even when they are in the middle of it ;)

6- I own a fair share of movies, but I rarely watch them. I have movies that I have had for years that still have plastic wrap on them. I am not a collector. I buy movies I have enjoyed, but for some reason, I just don't get around to watching them again. It's not like thousands of shows or anything, just a small shelf, but yeah.

7- I crave consistency. I look for patterns. I like things that can be counted on. When these things disappear, it seems to throw my whole life off kilter.

7.1 - I am lazy. If you are reading this - consider yourself TAGGED! I am not a real "rule follower."

1 comments:

    You are so cool! That is totally how I should have tagged everyone. You always make me giggle. Thanks for making me smile today!
    Hugs

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum