I am choosing to ignore all of the things going on in the country tonight and post a very selfishly happy post.... I am officially wearing an engagement ring
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
There are not enough smiley faces to express how giddy I have been.
I can't figure out how to take a good picture of it, but here are a couple of attempts.




To answer your next question - no, there is no word yet on when the big day will be or when the visa process will take it's next step - we're still just waiting. But at least now I am waiting with a little more shimmer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The next step can not come soon enough for John or I :D

5 comments:

    On 11:08 PM, November 04, 2008 Anonymous said...

    CONGRATS Nicole!!!

    Justin in BTR.

     

    hooray, hooray!

     
    On 10:45 AM, November 06, 2008 Anonymous said...

    Woohoo! Congrats!

     

    Woohoo! It is so pretty! (((Hugs)))

     

    Congrats! That is so exciting! Im very happy for you and hope all the legal crap works out VERY soon!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum