Happy Saturday

Saturdays are awesome... First I sleep in. Which is the way I think all days should start, but since they don't it makes Saturdays nice. When I finally DO get out of bed, I either clean my house, which is just little so it doesn't take long. Then I go down to see my grandparents. After the initial - It's been YEARS since you've been here (apparently years equate to weeks, since I go down at least once a month- and I am out of town at least 2 of the other Saturdays), we have a lovely visit or watch a movie while I get caught up on the other family members. Aftet that I run errands. Wal-mart on Saturday is ALWAYS an adventure. Of course, part of the adventure is trying to get out for less than a hundred bucks. And the fact that we are getting close to Christmas - yeah... you can't prove a slower economy there. I run the same errands it seems every time, because I have the route memorized.
Then I get home and "hang out" with John.

I am a simple girl... It really is a fabulous day :D

1 comments:

    You big brat! I can't believe you didn't e-mail or call or come visit! I am doing a little dance right now. Yes, I'm talking about your ring and forth coming marriage. So I'll forgive this trespass, but you better be telling me when the big day is as soon as you find out, better yet before even you find out!
    In all seriousness, I am so excited for you! I love you tons and hope everything goes quickly so that you guys can be married soon!

    Hugs Bri,
    P.S. so if I can figure it out, I'm tagging you. Go to my blog for directions www.normaljohnsonchaos.blogspot.com

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum