Yup, that's all

So, I am posting this before the results show so I can't change my mind. I really think Mel B should win dancing with the stars. Now you know. I might be a reality show junkie... I like Dancing With the Stars almost as much as American Idol, I just don't know enough about dancing technicalities to pretend to critique it. I just like what I like.

Thanksgiving was great. We had 36 people at our dinner. Even better, we had it at Kelly's. Dinner was tasty; the company was great. After the dishes we played games and snacked ourselves stupid. The scale is not my friend this week.

Friday we chose to do our "psycho shopping" in Montpelier. We sat in our car until they waved us in at 6:00. We got our phones/radios/jump drive and then went for hot cocoa and breakfast while we waited for the other stores to open. The funny part is that when we got into the second store, I walked over to the electronics department to pick up the 3 DVD/VCR combos that the ladies I was with were shopping for. Turns out they were the only 3 in the store. The women who were shopping behind me were LESS than impressed. I just kind of shrugged and walked away. I won. Seriously, in Bear Lake???
Anyway we went to a 3rd store and then went home. We were home by 8:30. Friday afternoon we went to the Montpelier craft fair. They hold it at the Oregon Trail Center Museum. It is WAY to crowded and it makes it not very fun to shop at. Friday night I spent being sick.

Saturday - feeling MUCH better - we went to the craft fair in Paris. Much better layout, I still didn't buy anything, but at least I wasn't being smashed into. After this we went back to the Montpelier craft fair - it's a 2 day event ;) As we were leaving I got reminded that Santa was there, so we took Cannon and Heather in to get their requests in. I asked him for a visa... I figured it couldn't hurt to put my request in, too. He might have connections with the US government, who knows really - he IS Santa....When we got home, we put the tree up. There are a few more ornaments within Cannon's reach than at the top, but that's why it's fun.

I ended up not going home on Sunday. Bear Lake High is putting on "My Fair Lady" this week, and Angelia is in the cast. I figure if I am going to be a good sister, being there is more important than whatever was waiting in Salt Lake.

Ok, so... I am really working on finding something more interesting to tell you folks about than my living log, but so far I am struggling... I am open to suggestions

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum