Salad

Is it just me, or does all the good stuff in a salad always end up on the bottom? Last night as I was putting away leftovers from dinner, I realized, all the effort I went to to add my favorite vegetables to my bagged green salad had gone to waste. The tasty little treats had managed to settle to the bottom of the bowl in the tossing process. And they had been left behind, neglected... What is the point of tossing a salad if the good stuff is just going to settle anyway?

Ok, so I could probably go on for a while drawing similes to life that would continue until the explanation that I ended up having them for breakfast, but I think I will spare you the drama.

Life is good. It is Friday eve. Which is the next best thing to Weekend eve. This weekend I am starting my Christmas shopping. I do NOT love Christmas shopping, but I DO love having it done. Unfortunately they tend to go hand in hand. So, start I must.

After a fun day of wandering around store after store trying to think what trinket or gadget my loved ones don't already have and MIGHT be able to find a use for I get to go to Dingle :) If I can finagle it, I will only have to work 2 days next week... fingers crossed. Then it's a week of random Thanksgiving traditions, but really - aren't random traditions what make life worth living?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum