Skype

This week we rediscovered skype. Thanks Dav. Free international phone calls - well, skype calls. It's great to be able to hear a voice and NOT have to worry about how much it is costing. YAY! That's all I have to say about that.

It's been a busy busy week, and actually I have another one lined up. The end of the week is what keeps me going - I am starting my Christmas shopping on Saturday :D Unless that is Mom's friend changes her mind.

I officially love November. The turkey dinners started this weekend. My ward cooked and served dinner for the older singles in our stake. We also got to eat it, and take leftovers home AND we had it for dinner after church today. Seriously, I LOVE turkey and cranberry sauce. My weigh in this week is NOT going to love it.

1 comments:

    On 5:17 PM, November 15, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Yay for free phone calls!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum