Bowling Trauma

Last night was quite traumatic. I actually had a pretty decent couple of games, but about half way through my second game my ball got stuck. This is not all that uncommon, when we bowl on lane 3 we have a lot of balls that forget to come back. However, when you see all the other balls come back and yours is not one of them - you should get nervous. So, the back room guy brought my ball up... it was scratched ALL over, and not just external scratches, and not just a couple... The bowling alley kept my ball. They are going to "make it right." Should I be nervous? My poor sweet ball was less than a year old and now it is in for repairs. I can't help but feel a little nervous...

2 comments:

    On 5:05 AM, November 17, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Ahhhh man! I miss bowling with you! Back then, I could rarely get over 100 points. Since I haven't been since back then, I'm sure I still suck.

     

    Hey good to see your still around. I got a blog maceame.blogspot.com I think.
    See ya,
    Amy

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum