Tagged

Apparently I have been tagged.... so... here goes... 8 things about me

1. I just bought my first home. It's been super fun, really... no... really.

2. I have worked at my current company for over a quarter of my life time (almost 1/3).

3. I am the oldest child, my youngest sister is 24 years younger than I am and shares my birthday.

4. I hate mashed potatoes, frog eye salad, and tapioca. The texture makes me gag.

5. My favorite food is popcorn... unless someone else is making dinner, then I love a good steak. (But only if it really is a good one)

6. I love it when people just drop by. I think visiting is a lost art and that we wait too much for a formal invitation. Who cares if your house isn't perfect - filling it with people always makes it better!

7. My favorite treat to make is chocolate chip cookies. I am looking for a better recipe - so if you have one, please leave it here. I'll try it and let you know.

8. I have lived within a 4 hour drive my whole life - except for a few months I was too young to remember.

I am tagging corporateincompetence

1 comments:

    On 7:30 PM, November 15, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe... you gotta try:

    1. Get in car (or truck in your case).
    2. Drive to store.
    3. Walk to cookie aisle.
    4. Choose cookies from shelf.
    5. Walk with chosen cookies to register.
    6. Give cashier money.
    7. Enjoy.

    I've mastered the art, really.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum