Just for fun

So, I have a couple of fun things to report today. First of all, I found out that I have been chosen to facilitate a group in the Future Leaders Program at work next year. This year I am in the program, and I have loved it! Now I get a chance to help other people go thru the same excercises. I am super excited!!!!

The other fun thing is where I went for dinner tonight. There's a little place about a block from my house called Navajo Hogan. From the outside it looks like a total dive, a little cinderblock building with home made signs... Anyway, I decided to take a chance. The only thing they sell is Navajo Tacos. It was great. The guy was super nice and he has it all decorated with random southwest pictures and stuff. It is all well loved, nothing new except the menu boards, but it was cared for and clean. AND it was quite possibly the best fry bread I have ever had. Anyway, next time you come to visit, let's go again :) It's a treat for sure!

1 comments:

    On 1:59 AM, November 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Navajo Hogan's!!!!! I really am very jealous!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum