People came!!!

So, people actually came! We had about 18 people at our housewarming party :) It was just fun! We played a couple of games, spent some time with the DDR and ate some rather tasty treats, if I do say so myself. If Dav is kind and sends me pictures, I'll post them.

Saturday, I spent the afternoon with Dav and the evening with Becca and Monica... we've spent the last 3 days watching Grey's Anatomy season 2... it's a great way of wasting time if you ask me.

Tomorrow I get to go home! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I am so ready to take a break from this place and just be home. I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Chillin with the fam... good food... good times... good shopping! What a perfect holiday!

3 comments:

    On 9:44 PM, November 25, 2006 Anonymous said...

    How was your turkey day?

     
    On 11:26 PM, November 25, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I thought you were sending some treats to Canada for your sugar deprived friends??!!?? Glad to hear things went well!!

    :)

     
    On 6:05 PM, December 03, 2006 Anonymous said...

    You're overdue for a new entry, don't you think?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum