Size

It's official, my new ward is toooooo big. A ward, which is the basic unit of my church's organization is usually meant to be about 200 people for student/singles. In fact the ward I was in a few months ago had it's boundaries changed because it was up to about 280 so we could even out a ward that was around 150. Well, when I moved it put me in the boundaries of another ward. This one has over 350 people in it. The ward is so big that they actually split the Elder's Quorum. We now have 2, which I had never heard of before. I feel like it might be very easy to get lost in the numbers if that is the way I wanted to go. I don't but it also means I am going to need to make an effort not to. On that note, it seems like there are about 50 different things going on during the week, so I don't think it should be an issue staying busy ;)

So... If any of you are in town, I am having a housewarming party this Saturday, drop me a comment and I'll send you the specifics!

1 comments:

    On 7:24 PM, November 15, 2006 Anonymous said...

    ...and HEY LADIES! I'll be there so you know it's going to be happening!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum