I blame facebook

So, ever since I started playing on facebook, I have become a slacker blogger. I mean, my life is ever so exciting, so I should EASILY be able to update 2 different places... uh... yeah.

So for the past 3 weeks I have been doing a bit of traveling. Kansas City is starting to feel like home away from home. I think, it is probably best that I don't have to travel often. I am not very good at it. One trip I forgot to make my hotel reservation, and on another I had my flight booked for the wrong day. It's probably best for everyone that I stay home for a while.

After I got home from the most recent trip, I had a new furnace installed. My old one was not broken, but it was 30 years old. In furnace speak - that means it was only a matter of time. I decided it was better to have it replaced off season and in a non emergency. YAY for tax returns. Now I am trying to convince myself that new windows are more important than a new laptop... being grown up sucks the fun out of everything ;)

1 comments:

    I agree with the being grown up comment! :0)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum