Lil – It was ok. Nothing to write home about. It felt just a little off for me.

Scott – That was a Michael Jackson song? By the time I am writing this, I have already forgotten what the performance was like.

Danny – Apparently I don’t know my MJ like I thought I did. Either way, I don’t like the song. He did a decent job with it.

Mike – That song I do know, and I really didn’t like it.

Jasmine – I like her. I like her a lot. She’s cute and she can sing well.

Chris – good times, nothing fabulous, but good.

Allison - Enter the rockstar.

Anoop – I have issues with him going by Anoop Dog, but the performance was good, not one of the stronger vocals.

Gorge – Did he break into Spanish?

Megan – I am not sure what to make of her... KAW KAW

Adam – I think Simon had it right. He was really good

Missed his name (even in the recap) - enjoyable

Alexis – I missed most of it, but what I heard, I liked

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum