Top 10 - better late than never

I know - I'm behind...this is what happens when I watch with out a computer

Matt - Fun. Just different enough

Chris - I liked this one quite a bit. Not a real stretch except at the end, but quality.

Scott - I did not enjoy this at all. The arrangement was ok. I didn't enjoy him performing it.

Megan - I get what she is trying to do. I just don't know if I like it. It sounds like she is just off key.

Anoop - Too much falsetto. When he was lower it was better.

Michael - that's churched up???

Lil - I had higher expectations

Adam - Interesting, not tear worthy, but very well done.

Danny - Maybe they should have shown a different clip? Or he could have done what he was told and said he would do....

Allison - I like her. I think. I have never really noticed her before.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum