time zones are not my friend

I missed most of American Idol last night because being with real people is better than being with pretend people. Now you know :P

This morning, I was supposed to be on a flight at 8:20. I am still one of those dorks who tries to be at the airport 2 hours early. Partly because I just like being able to take my sweet time, and partly because I worry about getting stuck in security. An 8:20 departure time meant that I needed to leave the hotel about 6 which means waking up at 5. So, I set my alarm... completely forgetting that my alarm was still in Mountain Time... Yeah, I woke up at 5:40 CST. I still managed to leave the hotel about 6:05... not so awake or prettied up as I would like to have been, but I got to the airport with time for breakfast... I love KCI and the 2 minute line at security.

1 comments:

    On 10:19 AM, February 28, 2009 Anonymous said...

    Welcome to my world.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum