Material

YAY for having something to blog about.... Ok, really I have some pictures to post from our murder mystery dinner, but I haven't up loaded them, so probably later this weekendish.... In the mean while you get
AMERICAN IDOL ala Colee

Jackie Tohn – I am sorry, I couldn’t stop being bugged by her pants long enough to listen to her

Ricky Braddy – I like him. I could listen to him for a while.

Alexis Grace – The song was a little too big… bit showy. She handled it ok, but not as good as they thought she did.

Brent Keith – lol, I think this song was written in Bear Lake ;) Seriously, do they sell White Rain in the real world? Do half of you even know what White Rain is?

Stevie Wright – the song was in the wrong key, or she was.

Anoop Desai – gawky and awkward on the stage, but pleasant to listen to

Casey Carlson – meh

Michael Sarver – missed it

Ann Marie – missed it

Stephen Fowler – better than California

Tatiana – needs to go… regardless of her performance, I am tired of her in general

Danny Gokey – I liked his auditions better than tonight

1 comments:

    Yay, you're an American Idol fan too! I watched about the first five or six but had to put crying kids to bed after that, so I'm glad to get the real scoop!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum