There has actually been some stuff going on, but I am officially terrible at blogging. Last Thursday Mom brought Mac and Cannon down and we went to the Jazz game. It was loads of fun. We totally kicked butt, and there were a slew of empty seats so Mac and I totally cut down and sat by the other 2... Shhhh don't tell.
The only bummer part is that because it was a late game, Goliath wasn't there doing the pre and post show. So we weren't able to get his autograph.
Friday morning we took the kids to the Draper Temple open house. It was beautiful. It is amazing to see how the most beautiful things from all over the world come together to make a simple and awe inspiring building.

After that I came home with everyone else. I am chillin in Dingle this week. Unfortunately, the internet is down, so I am still commuting to work... I am thankful for a hospital with free wi-fi... and tasty food ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum