I think the last time I tasted rice pudding was probably at least 15 years ago. And I say tasted, because I have issues with texture - so anything that is creamy with any kind of lumps in it - I can't really eat with out vomiting. However, I think my texture issues may be letting up in my old age. It used to be so bad that I couldn't eat applesauce, pudding (if it wasn't COMPLETELY smooth), grits, oatmeal, etc... however slowly but surely all of these things have been recently been added to my menu options. I still can't eat things like Tapioca, Frog Eye Salad, or that NASTY salad you get by mixing jello powder, cottage cheese and cool whip (Sorry Mandee, I just can't do it). However, today rice pudding just sounded really tasty. To make a long story only slightly longer - It actually turned out really good.

On a completely unrelated note - I like the show Eli Stone. I just started watching over the summer, but it's fun. Where else do you get a lawyer drama with random musicalesque scenes???

1 comments:

    I just can't see how you can NOT like the jello with cottage cheese! Oh well, glad you can enjoy some good rice pudding now! :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum