Coming Home

I love coming home and last night I was reminded why.
When I stopped to get Cannon from school on my way home, 2 little girls came running over with him to give me a hug and say hi. Later that night, we had just crawled into bed - about 9:15(Secondary reason, it's completely normal to be in bed at 9:15) when 2 more little girls stopped by. They had been taking their friends home, and made their dad stop just because they had seen my truck and wanted to say hi, cuz they'd missed me. It completely made my night.

Primary reason for loving to come home - my family rocks :)

1 comments:

    Hey we are glad you are home to . Remind me that I owe you $7.00 for MaryKay. Oh and by the way on your about me page it lists you as being 252 year old, you are really old and I can't beleive you are still alive. WOW that is amazing to say the least. So When your that old does your bum and your chest sag alot? j/k I hope I make it to be that old to. I will see ya tomorrow.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum