Happy Halloween!

This week has stayed busy, but not exciting busy, just busy. Yesterday I went in to watch the elementary school parade. I would love to show you pictures, but it was like watching a train go by... I am pretty sure they had them running down the hallway. So... soz.

Tonight is the Dingle Community Trunk or Treat/Halloween party. I am all in favor of the trunk or treat. For those of you not familiar - Dingle is a pretty rural area. Some of the houses are easily half a mile from any other houses which makes trick or treating on foot next to impossible, and driving around all night is fun for neither the parents nor the children. Soooo, getting 150 people together in the church house for chili, donuts, games, and the passing out of treats as the kids in costume have their parade - I think is brilliant (even though chili is not on my favorite foods list). Hopefully this time, the kids will move slow enough to take pictures.... of course, since they have to stop for candy.... ;)

1 comments:

    Okay - trunk or treat is allowed in rural areas but not in urban areas. Urban trunk or treat is for lazy kids.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum