Soooo

So I lead such an exciting life...I spent Friday night cleaning soap scum off my glass shower doors... I am not sure which is sadder, that I did it, or that I noticed this morning that I didn't get it all. Saturday I met my mailman and spent the day surfing for houses online. Wow that sucks- and I am pretty sure not very effective. Today I woke up and read "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" before church. FYI- if anybody else missed it as child, just read it. It took about 2 1/2 hours, well worth it. Then came home after church made bread and cookies, went to the fireside, came home and finished the cookies... the sad part was that the cookies are so pretty, but they kept breaking when I dipped them into the chocolate coating. Sad for me.

K well... now, at least you know why I've been less that interesting lately. I promise to be better.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum