snow

Snow belongs in the mountains not on the roads.

My day started with my friend sliding off the road- never good. Luckily he is ok,and it sounds like his vehicle only suffered minor- but still irritating- damage. I feel terrible since the only reason he was on the road was for me.
Tonight it left another friend stranded in a parking lot AND it ruined my dinner plans.
If I didn't like having water to drink I would be really upset.

I was able to make good use of the time at home though- working from home is a good place to hide out and get those really time consuming things done. I accomplished 6 of the 7 employee appraisals I am responsible for. So team- it's officially too late to kiss up ;)

Tonight the final 24 were named in American Idol... a couple of people there were no questions about- but I am super happy the Ray Charles kid made it through. I was also super impressed with Mandeisa. Her speech to Simon was definitely taking the high road. Plus- she rocks. I hope she makes it at least a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

    On 12:53 PM, February 16, 2006 Anonymous said...

    yehey.. jose 'sway' penala, a filipino-american, also made it to the 12 boys in American Idol. he is proud of his Filipino heritage and we, Filipinos support him all the way. :-)

     
    On 1:31 PM, February 16, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Yay for the top 24... I like most of them, but there's a few that don't quite cut it. I'm sure they'll get voted off in time. Hi from Mancherster, New Hamshire.

     
    On 8:09 PM, February 16, 2006 Anonymous said...

    humm you said 6 of the 7 employee Appraisals you are resposnible - so perhaps one lucky person has time left?? ;) Love you long time?

    :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum