More Snow

So Friday I went house shopping, wow. There is a lot of trash out there. We saw a couple of houses/townhomes that I liked a bit, but mostly, wow. It was a pretty eye opening experience. I have pretty much decided that I am going to have to humble myself and find a roommate. I am doing a little sweet talking right now- so it might just be good.

The most frustrating part about the house shopping is that in the past 2 weeks I have heard the words "relocate" twice at work. Unfortunately, if it really comes down to that, I am pretty sure I might have to find a new job. I am far enough away from where I want to be already.

The best part about the house shopping is my realtor. I can not think of anyone I trust more to help me make a decision this big. Plus, he looks hot, even with fake facial hair and a TERRIBLE wig.....

Which brings me to Saturday. Saturday Matt and I went to Logan to see "Crazy for You." Such an enjoyable time. We got a little bit of a late start which made me nervous- I won't lie; but we got there in time and I giggled a lot. The cast was fantastic and musically pleasant, which is sometimes questionable with community theatre. The littlest cowboy, I couldn't help it, just made me smile. After the play we had dinner at The Blue Bird; a Logan classic.

The drive home was a little less than pleasant. I've mentioned that I hate snow on the roads, right? Anyway, we made it home and it only took 2 1/2 hours, accident free. I figure, if the road is gonna be stinky, you may as well have pleasant company; which I did.

Anyway now I get to spend the night talking to my cute Shahnee. Sounds like a pretty perfect Saturday to me

2 comments:

    On 11:50 PM, February 19, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Sorry about not meeting up with you for lunch. I couldn't get away. Good thing we had lunch the day before!

     
    On 11:51 PM, February 19, 2006 Anonymous said...

    ... and, thanks so much for coming to my show! Sorry the weather was bad.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum