First a question

Why when I think I finally have a handle on my life plan does a wrench have to be thrown in?

Now me on my American Idol opinion. You are welcome to your own, but here are mine. I also reserve my right to change my mind every week ;)

Mandisa- I love her. Bring it girl- bring it!
Kellie- cute girl, big song, big nerves
Kelly- too much screaming, not enough singing
Ayla- meh
Paris- love her too- has there ever been any doubt that she would go far?
Stevie- Josh Groban??? hardly
Brenna- annoys the crap out of me, with or without the claws.
Heather- meh
Melissa- another vote to take Faith Hill and Martina McBride off the song list. She was ok.
Lisa- I like her song, her voice, and her. She was a little off key, but still enjoyable.
Kinnik- I like her voice when she sings the right notes
Katharine- Good way to end the show; not the best, but good

Ok... now you know.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum