busy busy

It's been a pretty good week. I spent it in Dingle, and like always, there was just a lot going on. Monday we took Trayson back to his mom and then my mom and I spent the evening shopping. It's got to be done when ever you get a chance to get out of town :)

Wednesday we went to Tylyn's first basketball game. Soda totally kicked their trash, but apparently when they played Grace later, they did MUCH better. Karlee is a cheer leader this year, so I got to see them both in their debuts :)

Friday night we had a baby shower for Shahna. That is going to be a very well dressed baby. Thanks to everyone who was able to come share some time with us. I'd post pictures, but I got sidetracked, so I don't so much have any.

Saturday was the Turkey Shoot and Scrapbook day, and Victoria's baptism.

Today was Tanner's farewell talk in church. He says he's only excited, not scared. I still think he's lying a little ;) I know we will all miss him for the next 2 years, but we are very much excited to see who he becomes in the mean while. We love you Tanner. Rock Paraguay's world :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum