Nova Scotia visit

There is absolutely no order to these photos... But here goes


When in Digby, one must eat the scallops and the lobster, so... I did. The waitress even educated me on how to eat the whole lobster... yummy.



Low tide. Digby is also famous for the size of its tide. Looking at how high those docks are, you can get a pretty good idea.





I normally have a weakness for sunsets, however, this trip saw many more sunrises than sunsets (at least from outside of the centers). Both of these are from the hotel in Digby. Sun rise over the Bay of Fundy.




I didn't do the homework necessary to be able to attend a session, but I HAD to get over at least to see the temple. It is small, and of course, beautiful.




These are in the ladies' room at Moxie's. Just incase you need to touch up your make up... They remind me of the Beauty School Drop Out scene in "Grease."




Quietly eating breakfast when this sails past the window.



Theodore the Tugboat :)


The following photos are from the tour we took of Alexander Keith's Brewery. It was super fun, once I got past the cheese level. Apparently Mr Keith is the man who figured out how to make ale that would keep it's flavor even after being shipped to the troops in India. He is most famous for India Pale Ale, but has since branched out (as any man with a head for business would.)


Alexander Keith



Barrel making supplies


The Malt room


The pub. The entertainment was fun, and I hear the beer is good, too. "Those who like it, like it a lot!"





We also visited one of the cemetaries where the Titanic victims are buried. It was really powerful. Not easy to convey in pictures, but... here are a few just for kicks.



1 comments:

    When you said "ladies room" I started trying to figure out how in the world you could pee in those things! Then I understood, oh, for makeup!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum