since then....

Catch up...
We came home from Alaska, and I turned around and checked into the hospital. I had my gall bladder out. Apparently it was full of stones, which would explain the misery I had this summer, and the day I really thought I was just going to die over Labour Day weekend. The good news is, it's out, and now I feel GRRRRRRREAT! (Said in my best Tony the Tiger voice) Mom came down and went with me - cuz she's the best mom ever, and then took me to Dingle so I could be watched over. Needless to say, I was well cared for and recovered quickly.

Friday we went with Tanner and Shahna and Jon to the temple. Tanner is preparing for his mission to Paraguay and Shahna and Jon had been preparing to be sealed. It was a fabulous day and place to spend with some of my very favorite people. There were about 40 adult family members who came, plus the kids. Good Times :)

Now I am back in SLC. At least for a few days. My next trip is for work. Yay, for getting to put some more faces with their voices.

4 comments:

    Thanks for the update, I am glad that you are feeling better.

     

    you are a traviling fool!!!
    I cant believe you did not let me help you after serg.. I guess moms are better than cousions! keep the updates coming, have fun on your trip coming up.

     

    So glad you are doing better! You're life never seems to be dull! Have fun on your trip!

     

    That's freaking nuts. I'm glad you are better even though I didn't really know you weren't feeling good. I guess that's what I get for only talking to you every 6 months. What a good friend I am.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum