Jiffy Lube

Here's a funny story that might be an excuse to update the blog... So I took my truck into Jiffy Lube last week because it was long overdue and I figured it would be a good thing to have done before I the holiday driving season. When I get there, the customer service guy totally hits on me... for some of you reading this, that might be an every day occurrence. For me, not so much. It kind of tripped me out. So much so that I actually gave him my number when he asked for it. The even more strange part of this story is that he actually asked me out.

Anyway, it was fun. We'll probably go out again. I don't see any real long term potential, but hey, it's nice to get out of the house :)

3 comments:

    Fun what did you guys do?

     

    too funny, who knew taking your truck in would get you a date!!! Have fun, and if you want to get out of the house to come see us you are welcome anytime!! I just never know when you are here, it seems like you are in Dingle alot.

     

    Sounds like a fun time to me! How are you btw??

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum