This week I am spending the week in Dingle. I came home on Friday by way of Aaron and Kristen's wedding. It was a lovely ceremony. Saturday they had their reception - it was a full out back yard BBQ. They were blessed with a nice day, except for the wind. But I think they were pleased they didn't have to move it to the back up - in door - location.
Sunday was Easter. I love Easter. What a glorious time to remember not only the ultimate sacrifice, but the ultimate gift that has been given to all of us. A special day set aside to remember that He lives! and because of that each of us will also live again.

It was a good day. After church and a very tasty meal (Thanks Kel), we spent the afternoon learning more about the history of the early saints. It was a book written from the perspective of Emma Smith. We only got about 2/3 of the way through, so I am going to have to find some time to go finish it.

Today was my first day back to work since March 30. All of the big things were cared for very well. What I learned is that there are all kinds of little things that are hard to train people on. You know, the stuff that you just kind of learn as you go, but you forget unless you have to think about it? But I was very pleased with the work my team did. And, I think they are pleased to know that I am not going anywhere for that long again anytime soon.

Tonight we got to spend some time outside - Spring is so fickle - we must enjoy it while we can, in however small or large a dose as it allows :)

1 comments:

    Looks like your back on this side of the big pond. You must have had so much fun. Your pics are great...are you starting to talk like an english woman..."sweet"???
    J/K.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum