It has been an absolutely fabulous weekend :) My mom came down on Thursday afternoon. Friday I took the day off and we just spent the day wandering around whatever store we wanted to. We took our sweet time and just... yeah. Today we woke up late... well, I did. Mom was up a couple of hours before me and she is never lazy, so she cleaned my little house while she waited for me to join the living. Have I mentioned how cool my mom is? We had a slow morning, but it was all leading up to a glorious afternoon. We went to the much anticipated "Wicked."
It was amazing, awe inspiring, exceptional... how many more ways can I say awesome?
I have seen the show before, but it doesn't make it any less inspiring. If you ever have the chance - take it. Definitely take it. I love the pieces that tie it into the Wizard of Oz, but even minus those, the story is great, the music is awesome, and the costumes, show, etc... there is a reason the show sold out in 5 minutes.
After the show we went to dinner and now we are kicked back at home enjoying some home time.

Life really is good.

2 comments:

    Im glad your mom is so awesome! Its fun to have mommy time, even though we are a bit older now:)

     

    Sounds like a fun weekend. I love to just hang out with my mom to.... there is nothing better.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum