Go Jazz

I went with my mom and Cannon to the Jazz/Spurs game on Monday night. We had a great time! And we won, which was, I must admit, kind of unexpected. (Notice how I say we, like I am part of the team ;) ) It was Cannon's first ball game as well as his first trip on Trax. We decided we have GOT to get him out of town more.

When we got home from the game we were pleasantly surprised with a barrage of hearts and confetti and treats on our doorstep. We were the "victims" of a heart attack. It was fun. I should probably take them down, but I like coming home to it, so I've left the hardier ones on the door ;)

Mom and Cannon have gone home now. It's pretty quiet around my home. They could have stayed a few more days and I wouldn't have felt too bad. Stupid school and work ;) Of course, I had to work both days they were here, so I probably wasn't much fun anyway.

Life is good.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum